1.16.2015

This and That


Hans got me a stand mixer for Christmas, which was pretty great!  I've used it only twice though because most of the time I'm only making quick dinners if I cook at all and I've cut way back on the amount of baking I do.  Nevertheless, I wanted to try my hand at making French macaroons.  So far I am impressed by how much easier it is to whip up egg whites into a meringue.  One of these days I'm going to try making bread dough.

Before I used my lovely mixer I made a tiramisu Yule log for Christmas dinner.  It was so tasty!


I don't have any other holiday pictures.  We had a small gathering for New Years Eve with cheese fondue.  Between guests, work, and lots of cooking, I have rather neglected the blogs here.  Last weekend I did a little site re-design.

Now that we've had some time to catch our breath there are going to be a few home spring clean and update projects to get ready for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment